I’m glad to let you all know that I have recently been nominated with the Awesome Blogger Award by https://saraaltafkhan.com/ . Thanks Sara for nominating me.
Sarah’s blog post are awesome and straight from the heart. The moment you read her blog you are taken to a far away place in a beautiful valley and a lot more you can read and find yourself.
Sorry about the tag, I still don’t know how to add a tag to a post.
A few rules of the Awesome Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer.
The nominees of the Awesome blogger award are: (Not specific order) These are few wonderful and strong women I have come across on my blogging journey.
Might of the pen https://themightofpen.com
Binte Irfan https://binteirfan.wordpress.com
Sarah Altaf Khan https://saraaltafkhan.com
Falak Khalil https://carvedinspace.wordpress.com/.
My answers to Sara’s questions:
1. Do things just tend to happen for a specific reason?
Yes, behind everything that happens there is a reason that Almighty knows. His plans are beyond our understanding and comprehension but as time unfolds we realize that what happens was the best thing that could have taken place.
2. Why do people make the promise when they don’t keep it?
Many a times people don’t realize what a promise really means. They don’t realize it’s seriousness, they just make a promise to get rid of the current situation for the time being whereas there are others who make promises and are willing to fulfill them but they are caught up in circumstances that they are unable to fulfill their promise and then there are these hypocrites who think promises are meant to be broken. These are the ones who never fulfill their promises. Never expect people like these to keep a promise!
3. Should Almighty forgive the sinner while the victim still suffering?
If you see a sinner free and happy to do as he pleases, don’t think that God has forgiven him. God gives him chances to come back to him. The sinner seems to blessed but in fact that’s one of the ways in which God tests man. Sinners shall not be forgiven till they do not ask for forgiveness from God. Victim shall be rewarded with jannah for the all the pain he has endured in this life.
4. Who was born first? Religion or Humankind?
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Hard to confess but I strongly feel I am a night owl. I become a lot more creative and productive at night. I still remember even during school and college days I was able to learn well after midnight on the contrary there are people who can not focus in the exam if the do not sleep early. People do tend to look down on those who stay up. You’re thought of more productive and efficient if you get up early and go to bed early. Unfortunately there’s nothing much I can do about it even though I tried changing myself several times but my brain works absolutely differently, in fact much better at night probably because of my biological internal clock.
6. Do you learn from your mistakes?
I better start learning now.
7. How will you contribute to society if you are very poor?
The least I can do is be to good to someone. I believe “Little deeds of kindness, Little words of love, Make our earth an Eden, Like the heaven above”.
8. How do you keep a balance in your personal or professional life or academic life?
Truly speaking I am not able to strike a perfect balance at anything I simply try to do my best at every thing I do.
9. What is your greatest strength? Why do you think that is your greatest strength?
Allah is greatest strength without a doubt. I believe He is my only strength because all might and power belongs to Him alone. Every time I put my trust in Him I have gained the strength and ability to do even the most difficult tasks in life. I firmly believe “Inna allaha ala kulli shay’in qadeer‘ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ Indeed Allah is capable of doing everything”
Finally coming to the last question
10. What is more important for you? Humanity or Pride
My questions for the nominees:
1. How did you get started with blogging?
2. Do you prefer blogging at a specific time or do you prefer sending out spontaneous thoughts that come to your mind?
3. Where do you live?
4. Which country/city would you love to live in?
5. Favourite program when you were a kid?
6. If you’re taken for a vacation would it be an adventurous trip/ sight seeing or nature trail?
7. Do you believe in ghost? Do remember a real story you heard about someone you know?
8. Could there be other worlds out there?
9. Favourite quotation.
10. What is your Motto in life?
Hope you enjoyed this post. Please comment and share your views.